ARTESANDS OPUS SWAY RAPHAEL TANKINI UNDERWIRE E/F CUP
OPUS SWAY RAPHAEL TANKINI UNDERWIRE E/F CUP - BLACK / WHITE
Artesands Fits Your Curves. Raphael is a full support tankini style with all the bells and whistles. This curve fit and plus size tankini swimsuit has underwire support to fit a E cup to F cup. This swimsuit has an internal bra fitting, and full body 360 degree powermesh for body sculpting confidence. The curve fit and plus size tankini tops are a long line to avoid the fabric riding up when you're in the water.
- Women's Underwire Tankini
Fits cup sizes E - F Cup - The Raphael underwire tankini top is designed to fit an E cup to F cup bust with internal support features.
Underwires - This curve fit swimsuit has underwires for bust support designed to fit the curvy body shape.
Internal Bra fitting - Features an internal full support underwired floating shelf bra with a bra-like hidden hook & eye closure at the back.
Removable soft foam cups - Has soft removable cups.
Full body powermesh lining - All of the internals on our curve fit and plus size swimsuits have powermesh lining front and back, giving you 360 degree shaping around your body for body sculpting confidence. This allows you to be supported where required and enhance the areas that you desire
Modest Front design - Modest coverage style. This shape has a front v neck with good bust coverage.
Soft touch, high stretch swim fabric - Fabric is amazing soft touch fabrication with high stretch for support and comfort.
- Strap clip technology - The strap clip is located on your back shoulder blade and allows you to cross over the straps. The benefit to this technology is so you don't get any neck or shoulder pain and the straps won't ping off from pressure over time. You can tailor your own fit by using the new "Strap Clip" technology, to unclip and cross the straps for extra support
- Front Ruching - Ruching is the gathering of extra fabric in the outer fabrication of our swimwear. This ruching effect helps create a disguising effect across our tummy and mid section.
- Long line tankini top - The curve fit and plus size tankini top is designed to be fitted to the body. This features a long line length to avoid any riding up while swimming or lounging around the pool. Designed to look like you are wearing a one piece when paired back with the matching swim pant.
- Convertible wide shoulder straps for extra comfort and support - Wide straps are supported with strong rings and sliders to avoid any breaking or rubbing, the wide straps sit flush on the shoulder without the discomfort of digging in. This curve fit swimsuit also have the added adjustability of our strap clip technology.
Mastectomy Option - This curve fit and plus size swimsuit has soft removable pads. These can be removed and a mastectomy prosthesis can be put in its place.
- Fabric: Recycled Nylon, Elastane
- Hand Wash in Cold Water with our Swimsuit Cleaner, and Hang to Dry in the Shade
To measure your bust please wear a comfortable natural shape bra that is not padded, horizontally run the tape measure along the top of your bra at the back which should align with the fullest part of your bust.
To measure your waist, you need to measure your waist at its smallest point. To find your natural waistline, bend to one side to find the natural indentation in your side. This is your natural waist. Horizontally run the tape measure around your natural waistline, please ensure tape measure is running parallel to the ground to get an accurate curvy girls waist measurement.
To measure your upper hip, you need to measure your tummy at its fullest point. Please do this measurement against bare skin and not over clothes. Measure comfortably and do not suck in or pull the tape measure really tight. Horizontally run the tape measure around the fullest part of your abdomen, please ensure tape measure is running parallel to the ground to get an accurate measurement.
To measure your lower hip, you need to measure your hips at its widest point. Please do this measurement against bare skin and not over clothes. Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your lower hip with the tape measure parallel to the floor. An uneven hip measure will skew your measurements.
To measure your torso or full body length measurement, you need to measure around your torso. Please do this measurement in just your underwear. Measure from the centre of your shoulder then run the tape measure diagonally across your body between your legs back up to the centre of your shoulder. You could possibly need 2 tape measures. Taking this measurement is a bit tricky so we highly recommend following our in-depth instructions on our blog post The Curvy girls guide on how to measure yourself correctly.
Knowing what bust cup size you are will help you select a style that will fit your curvy body perfectly. Your cup size typically is the same cup size as the bra you are wearing. The cup size is actually worked out by the difference between the fullest bust measurement minus your under bust measurement. This can be used as a guide to work out what cup size you would be.
Understanding the Artesands plus + symbol
On all Artesands size labels have the sizing listed with a plus symbol next to it. Their plus symbol means ‘Plus a little bit more’.
Artesands had developed an internal only unique sizing system based on measuring true every day curvy women and not fashion models and we have built our sizing system and structure around a mid-level size of AUS 18 / US 14 and doing our grades up and down from this. If you compare an AUS size 12+ Artesands to a regular size 12 you will see that our measurements allow for a softer fit across our curves. We allow for a little bit more room through the mid-section and a little bit more at the top of your back and underarm and a bit more through the hips. If you have curves and you try an Artesands swimsuit you will love how our ‘plus a little bit’ more sizing structure sits softer on your body and doesn’t dig in creating any bulgers over the top of the swimsuit rubbers. The ‘plus a little bit more’ does not affect the support the swimsuits at all, if anything the ‘plus a little bit more’ increases the support, by allowing the swimsuit to sit in the correct position on your body and provide the best support for where we each as individuals need it.
Artesands Swimwear fit your Curves!