TRIMSHAPER SOLID SKORT WITH BUILT IN BOYLEG
SOLID SKIRTED BOTTOM WITH TUMMY CONTROL
Needing a little extra coverage? Trimshaper's Swim Skirt, #6527001, takes care of that, allowing you to swim or lounge in a versatile swim bottom with built in tummy control swim pant. Higher waistline and slightly ruffled skirted leg cut plays off a flirty feel, while minimizing the waist and slenderizing the hips and thighs, built in mind for your unique shape. Feel relaxed in around the water this season with any one of Trimshaper's many tummy control bottoms.
- Women's Skirted Swim Bottom
- High Rise
- Tummy Control
- Full Coverage
- Top Sold Separately
- Fabric: Skirt: 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex, Brief: 76% Nylon , 24% Spandex
- Hand Wash in Cold Water with our Swimsuit Cleaner, and Hang to Dry in the Shade
Shape Solutions Minimize Waist, Tummy Control, Hides Legs
When purchasing a Trimshaper suit for the first time, keep in mind its shaping properties. Many customers order a swimsuit in their usual pant size for the most slimming fit. If you are between sizes or prefer a less firm fit, we suggest going up a size.
- Bust: Measure fullest part of bust, keeping tape parallel to the floor.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline (not over shirts or pants). Keep the tape comfortably loose.
- Hip: Stand with heels together. Measure across the fullest part of the hip area keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Torso: Stand with heels together. Place tape in the center of the right shoulder. Drop the tape measure down your back, and pull it up at the crotch, bringing it back up over the fullest part of the right breast.
All swimwear sales are final.