AMOENA WOMEN'S MASTECTOMY ROME ONE PIECE
WOMEN'S MASTECTOMY ROME ONE PIECE
Inspired by Impressionism, make a statement with Amoena's Rome swim one piece in a striking placement print design, featuring an elegant color gradient for classic styling.
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous.
- Women's Mastectomy One Piece
- Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim form securely in place
Comfortable, adjustable back straps
Flattering A-shape, X-shape and V-shape body types
- Standard leg line
- Perfect fit with two-way stretch and breathable fabric
- Recycled fabric VITA features excellent UV protection, ultra chlorine, pilling, sunscreen and oil resistance
- Innovative MALAGA® Italian fabrications made with ECONYL® - sustainable swimwear
- Material: 73% Polyamide 27% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
- Hand Wash in Cold Water with our Swimsuit Cleaner, and Hang to Dry in the Shade
Shape Solutions Add Curves, Standard Leg Line
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard leg line : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard leg line - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline (not over shirts or pants). Keep the tape snug.
- Hip: Stand with heels together. Measure across the fullest part of the hip area keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Torso: Stand with heels together. Place tape in the center of the right shoulder. Drop the tape measure down your back, and pull it up at the crotch, bringing it back up over the fullest part of the right breast.
*All swimwear sales are final*