WOMEN'S MASTECTOMY MOROCCO HALF BODICE ONE PIECE
You'll really feel the maritime vibe with this Morocco Half Bodice Swimsuit. Red, white and blue feels so nautical. A comfortable one piece with shaping effect in the front, features a seaworthy print in the front, accented by a mesh neckline that's higher, to hide scars or radiation burns. In the Morocco half bodice swimsuit, it is construction with Powermesh in the front, plus clever ruching at the waistline, creates a trim figure. Like all Amoena swimwear, invisible pockets in the cups can keep your swim form secure. And performance fabrics ensure this Morocco half bodice swimsuit will last. We see a yacht party in your future.
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous.
- Women's Mastectomy One Piece
Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim form securely in place
Comfortable, adjustable back straps
- Half bodice style
High neckline with a mesh insert to hide surgery scars or radiation burns
- Standard leg line
Powermesh used in the front, combined with clever ruching at the tummy, shapes your figure beautifully
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for long lasting fit, shape retention, and high chlorine resistance
- Malaga fabric with excellent UV protection
- Material: 80% Nylon, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
- Hand Wash in Cold Water with our Swimsuit Cleaner, and Hang to Dry in the Shade
Shape Solutions Add Curves, Elongate Torso, Minimize Bust, Support Full Bust,
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard leg line : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard leg line - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline (not over shirts or pants). Keep the tape snug.
- Hip: Stand with heels together. Measure across the fullest part of the hip area keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Torso: Stand with heels together. Place tape in the center of the right shoulder. Drop the tape measure down your back, and pull it up at the crotch, bringing it back up over the fullest part of the right breast.
Dark Blue/Royal Blue/Red
All swimwear is a final sale.