WOMEN'S MASTECTOMY AYON TANKINI TOP
This Ayon Tankini top is an especially good fit if you're an O (fuller in the middle) or an A (narrow shoulders, wider hips) shape. The loose fit of the Ayon Tankini top falls comfortably over your tummy and swings a little as you move, with a subtle flare at the hemline. The Ayon group's geometric black and white all over print in front and back softens the look and is lovely paired with a Black High Waist Brief or Board Shorts. Of course the pocketed bra cups are comfortable and hold your swim form securely in place.
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous.
- Women's Mastectomy Tankini Top
Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim form securely in place
Ayon Tankini top with an A–line design flatters every figure
- Wide solid black straps for a comfortable fit on your shoulders (important if you get a little sunburn there!)
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- Bottoms sold separately
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ provides long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance so the swimsuit will last
- Material: 80% Polyamide 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
- Hand Wash in Cold Water with our Swimsuit Cleaner, and Hang to Dry in the Shade
Shape Solutions Add Curves, Minimize Waist
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline (not over shirts or pants). Keep the tape snug.
- Hip: Stand with heels together. Measure across the fullest part of the hip area keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Torso: Stand with heels together. Place tape in the center of the right shoulder. Drop the tape measure down your back, and pull it up at the crotch, bringing it back up over the fullest part of the right breast.
All swimwear is a final sale.